[meteorite-list] (out of band message) Who frequents the Cape Cod area, Hyannisport MA ?

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 23 00:11:53 2005

Hello you Easteners..
Anyone on this list from MA, or vicinity?
Interested in meeting any of the list who like 50's music and lives near
Hyannis,MA. I am the drummer in Avenue-X, and we are doing the Hyannis
outdoor HY-Line festival on Saturday, the 23rd of this month (yep, that's
today!)
Drop by, I know there are Massachusetts meteorite lovers out there, and
would like to meet you. We are on from 3:00PM to 5:00PM

I am a studio drummer, we don't frequent the public scene much, but when we
do, there is a lot of entertainment commin your way. Members of this band
have been in the best of the best...... 8 pieces, 4-front line singers, you
will love it. See ya there, and thanks for the benefit of the list for a 1
time promo .

CharlyV
IMCA 4351