[meteorite-list] Opinion Needed

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 19:44:37 2005

> Well, I will gladly join you in the circle of idiots, because I will not
> give my account number out either! I was asked to one time and did not
feel
> right and asked a few list members that warned me it was not a good idea.
> After all, I pay my car insurance using check by phone, all they ask for
is
> the account number, routing number and what bank and state. If that is
all
> they need to take money out of my account, anyone with that info can pay
> there bills using my account if they have that info and I have a hard
enough
> time paying my bills, I am not about to pay someone else's for them!
> Sorry, there are plenty of other methods to send money with out taking
> chances you don't need to take! : )

Hi
Hmm, continuing this OT little longer, just for fun :)
I cant understand how someone can get money from ANY account.
If You like pay bills, You must f.e go to bank and specify when, how often,
and where (bank account) You want pay. You can do this in Net Banking also,
but YOU doing this, not anyone else.
If You like pay someone, You go to bank and transfering momey. Noone can
transfer money from someone else account without his action. Its fundamental
principle.

In Poland You can write Your bank account on Your car back.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195