[meteorite-list] An Asteroid Headed Our Way (2004 MN4 -99942Apophis)

From: David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 19:51:57 2005

Dear all who ponder "messing with science";
Short of Soylent Green, I prefer most scientific advances. Especially
cars, homes heated with refined petroleum, flipping on the switch to see
in the dark... I have been known to enjoy a good aspirin now and
then, and a refined caffeine product called coffee (not to mention the
creamy glazed donuts)!
If science and messing with "natural selection" can double my life span
as it does now....I doubt I go back to living in trees and eating roots,
berries, and scrounging lion kills...........
Selected,
Dave F.