[meteorite-list] An Asteroid Headed Our Way (2004 MN4-99942Apophis)

From: Francis Graham <francisgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 22:03:29 2005

> P.S. in case you are not aware, they think aids
> started my some pervert
> getting a little to personal with a monkey.

  That's possible. But another route of HIV
transference, considered more likely, is eating of
poorly cooked monkey flesh. I recall seeing
photographs of this "cuisine" from the early 1960s.
  It's certainly an area where there is still
substantial mystery. Celestial mechanical disasters
are much more predictable. If Apophis passes through
the keyhole we are screwed.

Francis Graham