[meteorite-list] An Asteroid Headed Our Way

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 03:58:40 2005

Hi Tom, Dave and Listoids....

Well look at it like this guys:
No Matter what created us humans in the past.... It gave us time enough to
upgrade our brains and develop our technologies to fight against the evil
from space. If "mother nature" wants it all to end, it shouldn't have
given us this intelligence level to find solutions for this problem.

I'dd say we shoot the basterd!!

Just an opinion!

Jan
Holland.