AW: [meteorite-list] Opinion Needed

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 13:47:07 2005

So then it must be the USA banking system that's flawed, since I believe
the Nigerian scam that's been around for some years has as its goal to
obtain your bank account info. From that they find out how much money is
in the account and they transfer it all to their account. At least
that's what I thought they did.

David