[meteorite-list] Attn: Meteorite Collectors

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 27 14:28:35 2005

Hello List,

I am excited to announce that at our new classified ad site (www.FindMeteorites.com) we now have 164 meteorite ads up (plus a few other non nickel-iron items such as tektites, books and such).

We expect many more to be added both before and after the 40% discount deadline of August 1st, so be sure to bookmark the site.

Remember, this site is being built to make it easier for you the collectors to be able to research who has what quickly, so I invite you to take advatage of it even now.

If any of you collectors are looking for a particular specimen, I am now accepting ads from buyers that want specific items.

Steve Arnold
Editor, www.FindMeteorites.com