[meteorite-list] NASA grounds future shuttle flights

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 27 19:44:02 2005

Hi John and list, I have to wonder why they do not use some kind of netting
imbedded in the foam so if it does break off, then it can't go anywhere.
Kind of like the wire you see in some security glass or the same way they
use chicken wire under plaster on houses. If I remember right they spray
the foam on? If so the can loosely cover the parts with a netting and then
spray on the foam?
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><