[meteorite-list] AD - New Ureilite Auctions Ending Today and Others

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 1 12:41:45 2005

Dear List Members,

In just a few short hours, the last few specimens of our new and fresh NWA
2705 ureilite auctions will end under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Here are the direct links to them if you are interested:

NEW - NWA 2705 Low TKW Ureilite Meteorite
3.2g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535332654&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.9g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535332946&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
2.7g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535333246&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
122mg Pieces
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535333803&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

In addition to these fine specimens, I also have several "LAST PIECE"
auctions ending tonight. There are several unclassified individuals, 500g
and 1 kilo lots, including all of the other rare material I offer weekly. I
am running low on the thin sections I have up so if you are interested in
these you will want to check out all of my auctions.

To see any of the material I have mentioned, click on one of the above links
and then click "View seller's other auctions". That, or go to eBay and
search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)