[meteorite-list] Making Sense of Droplets Inside Droplets(Chondrules & CAIs)

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 01:40:29 2005

Someone on the list had also mentioned the possibility that a CAI could be
conical allowing chondritic material to fill the cone. The cone, when sliced
would look like chondritic material completely encapsulated within a CAI.
Context is everything.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...