[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 19:45:04 2005

Hi Stan.

I will not comment on the pairing issue again as long as their is sufficient
scientific data to back it up. Stan, I sense you are trying to create some
kind of an argument instead of a debate here. I talk to Dr. Bunch almost
daily so I do not appreciate your insinuations that I have no respect for
his work.

My problem is with dealers, not unlike yourself, borrowing copyrighted
descriptions and incorporating complete sentences written by us into their
own descriptions. You have mentioned my first and last name in your ebay
descriptions even after I asked you kindly to remove them. Show some
respect for other peoples work instead of starting arguments and you may
receive some as well.

Respectfully,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection