[meteorite-list] Pre-vacation Meteorite Givaways

From: Bob Holmes <bobholmes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 20:19:45 2005

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 18:13:17 EDT 2005
Well I am taking the advise of mr.herr martin
and take my sales to YAHOOGROUPS to make advertisements concerning
meteorites.I am truly sorry for all the socalled spam I have been giving
the list.It will not happen anymore.

Hello All,
I don't recall signing up for his yahoo group, but I just got the post
below.
Hmmm...