[meteorite-list] Tired of this string

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 20:54:18 2005

Stan,

For some reason you will say and do anything to create trouble for us. Your
self proclaimed pairings caused problems with us and the Aronsons in Tucson.
You claimed a Ureilite in the Aronson's possession was the same as material
we already had in order to try and screw up a deal. The Aronsons were smart
enough not to buy into it. Luckily so, because it turned out to be
completely different. I have to ask myself why somebody would try to
interfere in a deal that had nothing to do with them? What kind of person
goes around badmouthing somebody they do not know?

Even though four respected List members and two scientists reported a
difference in the so-called collection-in-a-slice, you still tried to cause
problems. Why should I apologize to somebody trying to create a problem
where none exists? By the way, your badmouthing in Tucson brought out a lot
of choice comments from other dealers. Badmouthing people you don't know
will cause more grief than you will ever realize. Try taking these matters
up in private if you have a beef with me.

If you have more arguments with me please take it off of the List and I will
do the same.

Regards,

Adam