[meteorite-list] stop harrasing me about posts

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 3 22:28:15 2005

Darren,

Good advice and testament against the intake of heavy metals. I've noticed it can also cause one to become a DIPSH*T and a PEABRAIN too.

Easy on the extraterrestrial sauce folks...Darren maybe on to something here.

JD

-------------- Original message from Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net>: --------------