[meteorite-list] stop harrasing me about posts

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 4 00:23:11 2005

steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com wrote:

I have NEVER,NEVER cut or broken any of my meteorites, to givaway as
freebies.These pieces were either broken,or I just gave away the whole
piece.NO CUT OR BROKEN PIECES.I treasure these other worldly pieces from
space just as much as the next collecter.I have nothing to apoligize for
to anyone.

Steve, you have about 10 auctions that are or were running offering
Springwater pallasite crystals and part slice (28 gm). I picked up on
the fact you had traded for a 122 gram slice of Springwater. A few days
later you then have the crystals. Seem odd to me you would have both at
the same time but of course possible.

Answer me where the 122 gram slice went to???? The reason I ask is I
firmly believe you broke up the larger slice to produce the smaller
specimens. Sorry but I don't buy what you are saying.

--AL