[meteorite-list] yahoogroups posting

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 4 12:51:54 2005

I don't think your inability to post to Yahoogroups has anything to do with
you personally being blocked. Rather, it's more than likely a technical
error on your end. You might consider starting your very own Yahoo! group
like several people suggested earlier. That way, you would know for sure
what the real problem was and you could be in charge of your very own cyber
group.

JKG