[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 00:47:09 2005

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 00:28:33 -0400, MeteorHntr_at_aol.com wrote:

>Hello List,
>
> DVD labels, the dozens of bad prints onto the labels, the making of the insert to the DVD holders, then printer running out of ink, yadda yadda yadda.

Not to mention shortening the lifetime and playability of the discs by putting on said labels.
Unless placed absoultely perfectly on the disc, a label can cause the disc to rattle around enough
to not play correctly (those discs spin really fast-- we're talking centrifuge fast) and the labels
do peel off, often taking the data layer of the disc with it. If you have a printer that can print
directly on printable discs, great. If you have a recorder with Lightscribe
http://www.lightscribe.com/, great. Otherwise, use a Sharpie.