[meteorite-list] Free at last, free at last, thank Mission Control, it's ...

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 22:11:28 2005

Imagine how proud these engineers must be that designed these Mars rovers.
To be into this kind of extended mission is just a marvel.

I hope that there are adequate reward programs that compensate such
excellence at NASA, as these people really deserve recognition for what they
have accomplished.

CharlyV