[meteorite-list] DEANS VERY LAST "MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND" SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 08:58:26 2005

I am leaving next weekend so there is not enough time
to mail a check for items in my last sale so paypal
very much preferred this time. I am in Newfoundland
now with some meteorites that I plan to store so cant
mix things from this sale with my other sales. I will
be here for the next two hours so let me know as soon
as possible which ones you want.
Sale page here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales2/msale1-50.html
20% discount from anything of interest. Postage extra.
See you all in Ensisheim next weekend. Save some beer
for me on the party on the 17th.
Sincerely
DEAN