[meteorite-list] Meteorite Vendors

From: Anita Westlake <libawc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 17:08:31 2005

Dear List:
   Are there dealers out there in the Wonderful World of Meteorites that
would be interested in being a vendor at our Holiday Show in Atlanta, GA the
second weekend of December?
   It's a big show (around 40-45 dealers) and well-established. It is put on
by the Georgia Mineral Society which has been around since 1935. We put on
*two* shows a year 'cause 1 just isn't as much fun! We spend thousands of
dollars on advertising.
   I am the dealer chair, and I would just love to add 1 or 2 meteorite
dealers to our list of fine gem, mineral and fossil vendors.
   Please let me know by return email if you are interested, and I'll send
you the information.

Anita D. Westlake