[meteorite-list] Re: AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 01:13:27 2005

Got it, watched it, loved it.

I collect meteorites for their stories and the little specimen I picked up
accompanied by a full 53 minutes of video (including the moment it was
found), well, that's just the cat's pajamas.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.