[meteorite-list] I am home from Tokyo

From: K. Ohtsuka <ohtsuka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 10:08:45 2005

Hello Michael

I am living in near Tokyo, so I have often been to the Tokyo Mineral Fair
(TMF).
Indeed, it is rumored that it seems very closed show for non-regular dealers
like you.
Additionally saying is that Japanese people are in depression and in
deflation cycle under
silly economic policy, so the meteorite dealers cannot gained so much money
there now
I guess. I know other rumors concerning TMF, and I don't like TMF.

You had better participate the Tokyo Mineral Show (TMS) in December rather
than
this Tokyo Mineral Fair. Do you remember that I purchased a nice Allende
specimen
including DI from you in TMS last year? This is one of my favorite
specimens. Thanks.

K. Ohtsuka