[meteorite-list] looking for meteorites in maztatlan

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 17:15:33 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:22:58 -0700 (PDT), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>and wolf island right across the bay.I am going to ckeck both islands for

If I were you, I'd go for the Wolf Island suggestion rather than the Chihuahua Desert one. If one
must be torn apart by a pack of wild something, I'd think there would be more honor and dignity in
being taken down by wolves than by chihuahuas.