[meteorite-list] you should be here

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 18:07:00 2005

Jerry W. wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>Sounds like you're having a great vacation. Much deserved, no doubt.
>Matzatlan is a beautiful place to visit.

Matzaland? Are those kosher tacos fried in pork lard? Steve, get off the
internet, there are better things in Mazatl?n than taunting the Yancy Street
Gang!, also, check out your centigrade to farenheit conversions, they are too
high unless in a jacuzzi locked in your hotel bathroom.

>If you should feel lost at any time, just follow the crowds as they are all
heading
>north to the border.

Yes, the retired RV crowd and other oddballs with meteorite hunting and
related funky paraphenalia.

>You should also get yourself a large wheelbarrow in which to carry
>along the treasure (space rocks.) Perhaps you should also buy one of the
>beautifully decorated sombreros that are available in that area at a very
>reasonable cost. It will come in handy for shading your eyes during the
>many siestas you are likely to take.

To fit right in with the rest of imbecilic snowbirds heading back north with
their patina of tequila and hops covering up the OD on Kalua and Cream?

>Then, continue along the fenceline for a few miles in either direction
>until you reach one of the numerous border crossing stations. Make certain
you are
>wearing your beautiful sombrero when you arrive at the station.

The clothes don't make the man!! Just the clown.

>You would also do well to buy some of the stylish Mexican sandals
>from someone in one of the many northward bound groups you cannot
>help but encounter along the way. Another nice touch would be to
>wear one of the colorful serapes that can be obtained almost anywhere
>in your travels.

Yes, se??????orrrrrrrr, he'll fit right in with the other stupid,
misbehavin' Corona vomiting visitors that wonder if it was the water that got them sick.

>Follow these suggestions closely, Steve, and you will most
>certainly become known as the premier meteorite hunter,
>dealer, and giveawayer of our time. Yessiree, Steve, this
>will put you on top of the pile, ahead of the rest; you'll be
>the big cheese, the honcho, the main man, and the big boss.
>Who could ask for more?

None of that piling on the crap, just "El Mero-mero".

Saludos, Doug
Consulting Paparazzist of the famous and foolish for hire....from Mazatl?n
to Matamoros, cash in advance...immediate availability/reasonable prices/will
work for space rocks.