[meteorite-list] where to make thin section?

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 8 14:20:49 2005

Hola Tom, EXCELLLLLENT! Could you kindly post those recommendations with
contact info and offerings,if possible, so other collectors faced with the
task can all benefit from your fine questions? A one-way list sort of defeats
the expectations of most on the list and might be unfair to those who make
efforts to add content. I assure you that you are NOT the only one with that
question, and see no reason to keep them secret...
Saludos, Doug
(victimized by the schoolmarm making me share anything I had to say with the
whole class or with no one at all)

Tom K. wrote:
Hey Dave, Thanks, but I got several replies off list. : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier