[meteorite-list] AD - 99 cent Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 8 15:18:23 2005

Dear List Members,

I have a number of eBay auctions that are ending in just a few hours under
my seller name, naturesvault. A number of them are still at just 99 cents.
There are great values to be had including some unclassified achondrites.

To see these and all of the other goodies I have available, go to eBay and
search for items by seller, naturesvault.

I will be offering three new classified meteorites tonight, a Rumuruti and
two ordinary chondrites. These will be the newest additions to what I am
offering.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection