[meteorite-list] Michael's meteorite market trends

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 9 00:21:49 2005

Dear List;
In the newest issue of Meteorite Times, Michael Blood's editorial is
simply exemplary! If we all could pledge to be more educated to only
promoting those dealers that provide honest premium service and
specimens, maybe the phony-bologna corrupt and crooked Ssnakes would
move on to other hobbies.
I applaud Michael's great contribution and ask all to read it and
consider what he is asking...for us all to support only great dealers
who are honorable and worthy of our business, not the "free giveaway"
guys that then do suspicious things. There are used car dealers and
then there are used car dealers, same with preachers and politicians.
I think the meteorite community needs to vote a little more careful with
their dollars.
Sincerely thankful for Michael's stand on business ethics!
Dave Freeman
mjwy