[meteorite-list] Extremly necessary informations about the Ensisheim Meteorite Fair 2005 on behalf of Zelimir

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 02:28:06 2005

This is just a trial for a new contact to the List

I wish to thank Christian for his great help in forwarding you the
"Ensisheim news".

Please don't be angry if you receive the same message from Martin Altmann,
Sabine Valange, Michel Franco, R?gis Mtheau and myself (3 further
attempts). I asked help to different horizons.
At least now you have this old version, which is sufficient.

The latest news is that our friend Erich (Haiderer) will be there (and
happy) so there is potentially 4 more tables available.
And the weather predictions for the big week-end seem to be a little more
optimistic, thus we could possibly have warmer days/nights than initially
expected...not bad for the night parties that are profiling...

All my best wishes,

Zelimir

A 20:00 09/06/05 +0200, vous avez ?crit :