[meteorite-list] AD: IMB, L6/7, unusual euhedral crystal on eBay

From: Herbert Raab <herbert.raab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 12 14:47:36 2005

Dear fellow collectors,

I currently have a few items from my personal collection on eBay:
A slice form the rare L6 Impact Melt Chico, a piece of the L6/7
meteorite Seagraves(c), a slice form the European "holiday
meteorite" Ourique, and a small fragment of Kunya-Urgench with
a relatively large, euhedral crystal with perfectly developed
crystal surfaces - a very uncommon feature.

If anyone wants to take a look, here is the link:

  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhr0124

I hope you like the images, and many thanks to those who consider
bodding on these items.

  Herbert Raab