[meteorite-list] finding meteorites

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 13 22:10:48 2005

Hello James,

If you want to see a enormous amount of meteorite and related photos go to
Google and type in meteorite , then click on Google images. There are
currently 29,000 images to have a look at. Some incredible photos that would
be almost impossible to locate with other methods.

I just did a quick search and finally seen a awesome photo of the oriented
Lafayette meteorite.
Heres the link for that one:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.astrosurf.org/lombry/Images/meteorite-mars-lafayette.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.astrosurf.org/lombry/meteorites4.htm&h=412&w=620&sz=79&tbnid=_-FIYOBKfssJ:&tbnh=89&tbnw=134&hl=en&start=544&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmeteorite%26start%3D540%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Have fun !
Bob E.