[meteorite-list] Ad: Achondrite & Website Sale

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 00:10:57 2005

Hello List,
I am having a sale to celebrate the birth of my new daughter (Annabelle
Starr Phillips) and I have some time off to handle a sale. I tried to
push for Meteorite as the middle name, but had to settle for
Starr...close enough.

The Sale:
1. A beautiful Achondrite (my initial guess is Howardite) with
wonderful black crust. I have three individuals (188 grams, 146 grams,
105 grams) for sale at the cheapest price I have ever seen an achondrite
offered at $3.50/gram. The price is low, but these are very nice
specimens. This material is being classified and will be submitted to
the bulletin. If interested I would be willing to cut the 188 gram
individual in half.

2. 20% off of anything on my website www.rocksfromheaven.com

3. I am also accepting offers on the specimens on the My Collection
Page on my website.

Thanks and Take Care,
Jason Phillips, IMCA member #3028
Rocks From Heaven