[meteorite-list] Ensisheim

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 09:59:17 2005

Most stable of all pallasites is Imilac, you will enjoy it for decades
without any traces of rust.
Similar problematic as Brahin are Brenham and Admire.
Of course Brahin is by far the cheapest of all - but from a higher
investment you will profit for the rest of your life.
Perhaps Karl/Vassiliev will have some new Imilac slices in Enisisheim at
15Euro/g.
On web you find it at Rodrigo Martinez, Mike Farmer at 20$/g, Arizonaskies
25$/g and so on.

I have only a historic one with Huss-nummer, who nobody wanted at 15$/g - so
I'm still packing for Ensisheim, now it's still 15$, in Ensisheim it will be
25$ on web then because of the Huss number 30$....I'm cruel!

Martin