[meteorite-list] Goucho

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 19:38:19 2005

on 6/15/05 3:36 PM, joseph_town_at_att.net at joseph_town@att.net wrote:

> : : : : (They probably imitate Groucho because he was another cigar smoker.
> The cigar story associated with him is that a woman explained her many
> children by saying, "I love my husband." And Groucho responded, "I love my
> cigar but I take it out once in a while." But I don't think Groucho actually
> said that.)
-----------------
He did,
        It was on a program called "you bet your life" and I was
watching it when he said it.
        (however, it was not a woman to whom he was speaking,
it was a man, and he had responded when Groucho asked
why they had so many kids, "I love my wife.")
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen