[meteorite-list] Ad: Mesosiderite, Mesosiderite, and more Mesosiderites!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 01:56:45 2005

Dear John and list members,

I would like this opportunity to make sure everyone knows that the
mesosiderite, NWA 2711, I just announced today and the one John announced
right after ours are NOT paired. NWA 2711 is very fresh and even had some
thick black crust visible before cutting. I have seen the mesosiderite John
announced in Morocco on recent trips and there is a LOT of it, most pieces
very badly weathered.

I am not trying to start something here, just clarifying any future
questions that may arise from two separate meso's being offered on the same
day. There is no comparing the beauty and price of our unique, classified,
fresh and expertly prepared mesosiderite, NWA 2711 to the other one. As Dr.
Ted Bunch of NAU stated, "This (NWA 2711) is a very unique Mesosiderite."

NWA 2711 can be seen under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)