[meteorite-list] RED ROCK AND ENISHIEM

From: Courtois Julien <ivlianvs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 17 11:17:14 2005

Testing if my new adress allows me to post (I can't with my main adress)

Regarding Ensisheim, I'll be there tomorow (Saturday)!

> What is
> going on over there?TRADES?SELLING?ANYTHING NEW?WHATS GOING ON?

All of the above + drinking "meteorite" beer and wine ;-)

BTW, it's only officialy starting tommorow for the visitors. Today is
only for the exhibitors. (Maybe I should bring some aspirins to get
some decent rebates ;-)

Regards,

Julien Courtois