[meteorite-list] boy oh boy

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 18 11:14:09 2005

Steve,

Don't you ever get just plumb sick and tired of
thinking of nothing but yourself all the time???

Get a hobby. Have you ever tried stamp collecting?
Or take up a sport. Bull riding seems to be growing
in popularity- and you only have to concentrate for
8 seconds at a time.

Or, try writing a daily column for your website. You
could easily produce a "Whine of the Day" feature
in 72 distinct flavors.

Apply thyself to producing something less offensive
to yourself and others. You would find it rewarding.

Your friend,

Jerry