[meteorite-list] Visit from Moni

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 09:01:06 2005

Hello Michael and list,

Actually my latest find is a little bit more special to me because I found
it without Bob Verish being present!!
Yes, he has shown me how to find them and search for them; he is a fine
friend and mentor!
But I am so pleased that when my girlfriend Cuc (who is Asian) ;-) and I
went out on Memorial weekend for a day, I found my meteorite all by myself.
I took an image, etc. and then showed it to her for her to say, I don't
think this is a meteorite.
Well, I knew it was one and I took it home to show a friend of mine who
confirmed it!
This is why my newest find is just a touch more special then the other finds
I made with Bob being present.

Thank you Michael for letting me visit and letting me see your fine
collection!
Its very impressive!

Back to work and Sternengruss, Moni