[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 16:28:30 2005

Dear List,

A note to let those interested know that I have several good auctions ending
this evening, many still bargain priced. Stay tuned as we will be
introducing an ultra rare and record setting meteorite hopefully this week.
We have been given the green light to proceed.

In the meantime, here are some items of interest for tonight's auctions:

THIN SECTION NWA 2126 Nice Polymict Eucrite Meteorite Started at Just 99
cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6539620522&rd=1

THIN SECTION of NWA 998 without cover slip, an anomalous Martian
Orthopyroxene-bearing Nakhlite meteorite. Priced way below you will find SNC
TSs anywhere else:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6539618715&rd=1

NWA 3146 Rare R4 Rumurutite Meteorite W/Exotic Clasts 6.5g. Only five large
pieces left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6539621228&rd=1

Sterling Silver Necklace and Pendant that includes 50 Milligrams of NWA 482
lunar dust started at just 99 cents. Should be retailing for several
hundred as only a few have ever been made:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6539616178&rd=1

Gorgeous completely crusted Oum Dreyga individual priced below acquisition
costs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6539617735&rd=1

And way too many other bargains to list at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock