[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2005, part 1

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 19:26:54 2005

Hi Walter,

exactely, it's your specimen from the King collection.
I'll sell it for an ever better reason than to build a house in Panama,
will tell you offlist :-)

Thanks for the great pictures Peter! Looking forward for Part2 as well as
for the pictures of Hanno, Francesco et al.
Was my first time and I have to state, that this is by far the finest
meteorite event, I ever was, the lovely historic little town, the
atmosphere, the extra events, the locals and and and.. Can't imagine that
any location can rival with it, at least as long as Vassiliev will organize
a fair in the Loket Castle around the Elbogen iron :-)
We all have to thank Zelimir for having brought up this new Christmas
Weekend to the anual meteore calendar.
I'll be back.

Buckleboo, the bugaboo
Martin