[meteorite-list] different prices of meteorites

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 22 13:02:33 2005

Boy Oh Boy John,

Where do we start and end with this one?

BTW...I am so happy and relieved to be back on the List dealing with these important matters. Spending 10 long days in Maui (Hawaii) with nothing to do is a killer. That place is soooooooooooo boring...there is nothing to do there for us cool meteorite dudes. But, I got along OK...thinking of the List all the time to keep me happy. Also, while looking for meteorites on the lava strewn beaches, in the jungles along the Hana Highway, around the Haleakala volcano, while snorkling off of Molokini and bill fishing off of Lahaina.

http://www.hawaiiweb.com/maui/html/sites/molokini.html

I'm so happy to be back. :(((((

Anyway...what is missing from one of our great representatives? I have a couple.

about 99 % of the meteorites he ever "owned"
and a clue (might be covered by the Boat?)

the Udder John

BTW, Maui is recommended if you like to do all that boring outdoor stuff. Also, no personal pictures will be available to the List. Sorry folks.

-------------- Original message from JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_cox.net>: --------------