[meteorite-list] Ad - A Few Key Pieces Ending on Auction!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 13:11:57 2005

Dear List,

I have a few very nice specimens ending on eBay tonight. This will be the
last time I run some of these so you may want to take a look:

NEA 001 New Very Rare Lunar/Moon Meteorite 2.54g, Very Low Priced Rare
Complete Slice, , Low TKW, A World Class Specimen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6540334173&rd=1

NWA 482 Lunar/Moon Meteorite Necklace 50mg, Only Have a Few Left, Unique
Gift Idea:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6540334854&rd=1

Brand New NWA 2639 Metal-Rich Mesosiderite Meteorite 27.4g, Last Prepared
Piece of the Most Beautiful Meso in the World in My Opinion:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6540335452&rd=1

Beautiful 99% Crusted Oum Dreyga New Witnessed Meteorite Fall Individual
35.5g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6540336282&rd=1

And be sure to check out this link because there are way too many other
bargains to list:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock