[meteorite-list] Fwd: To all interested Parties

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 21:43:47 2005

Al,

I agree that such countries should be avoided. Makes good sense. However, it's their domain and they have the right to not think like you. Only idiots would pursue those that released them with a mere reprimand. They don't need no stinking badges and even Mel Brooks couldn't change their minds or file suit.

Bill

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_kconline.com>