[meteorite-list] Dean Bessey material from a new supllier - what is it ?

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 24 14:39:22 2005

Hello folks,

below are some photobucket pics of the 17.6 g fragment I am talking about. I added them just now. the pics were rushed (my apologies), and this is my first attempt at using photobucket. let's try direct links to pics.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew006.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew003.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/gabbroman/besseynew001.jpg

John