[meteorite-list] OT: WorldWind

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 25 13:18:48 2005

Has anyone been having trouble getting WorldWind to refresh lately? I used
it a couple of weeks ago to look at our local cloud cover, and thought it
looked unrepresentative (we were 80% overcast at the time, and I was trying
to decide if it was safe to hang out the wash.) As it turned out, I had to
run to bring in the laundry, as we got some unanticipated showers. For the
last week, we have been looking at the same motionless strip of clouds over
Haleakala. Are they still updating the views, or has there been a shutdown
or breakdown?

Tracy Latimer