[meteorite-list] Main mass no longer available, but....AD

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 11:25:52 2005

I will be offering some slices of my new AZ find and thought I'd show a
better shot of the inside polished to 1500 grit from several different
angles. This is a very nice chondrite with a burnt orange interior (L5, S1,
W3)

There have not been any slices of this new AZ meteorite yet offered and all
further info including the name will be released in the next bulletin
assuming it will be accepted. Classification is by Lora Bleacher at ASU.

The slice pictured weighs 4.6 grams and I will sell it at silent auction
with bidding starting at 5.00 a gram. There is very little of this stone so
far (800+ grams) and I have all but what has been donated to various places.
So don't miss out if you collect Arizona meteorites...

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/4.6tw01.jpg

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/4.6tw02.jpg

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/4.6tw03.jpg

Bidding will end on this item at 8:00 mountain time tonight the 26th of June
and I will contact the winner at that time, free shipping.

Bill Southern
IMCA 1552