[meteorite-list] interesting meteorite names

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 14:13:39 2005

OK,
        Who has some Fuc Bin. Gotta have it to go with my Chinga.
        RSVP off line.
        Thanks, Michael PS: Interesting post, Chicago Steve.... however,
you still need to add a few more exclamation points here and there
and to those after your name. Way to go.

on 6/26/05 9:41 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen