[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold Landslide

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 16:55:02 2005

Has anyone stated the obvious?

Could it be that Steve is getting off on all this attention? Whether it be
positive or negative attention he still gets his rocks off.

Frankly Steve, my friend............ I'm growing a little weary of the
Meteorite/Steve Arnold list. I'm sorry, but aside from the occasional
chuckle its really not that interesting. So maybe you might consider the
probability that you are helping to contribute to the degradation of this
list. Possibly?
Its very obvious that you like to provoke these bashings here on the list.
Now don't confuse that with private threats and the sort, I'm only referring
to the public lashings.

What Steve, What is so hard to understand about the requests to curtail your
spamming?
If I bugged the list repetitively over and over and all you got in your
inbox was bullshit about me, would you consider the list enjoyable and
interesting? I doubt it.

You'll will probably never change, but, try and respect the others on this
list and then if they continue to bash you the others will take notice.

Have a good one !
Bob E.