[meteorite-list] Dis-interesting Steve Arnold

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 17:00:02 2005

Mike, Dirk, List:
Our meteorite list home boy SSTTEEVYY "I need attention from anyone" ARNOLD
continues to spam the list with his drivel...More giveaways (remember he said
he was done with them before his infamous Mexico trip?) Interesting meteorite
names..WOW SSTTEEVVYYY, you are lightin' it up man! Anything to try get a
response (notice no one replies to your topics, STORMBRINGER...everyone replies to
tell you to GO AWAY!).......

BIG SSTTEEVVEEYY"S next list post:

Dear List:
It is very hot here in Elgin...I just put ice cubes down my pants which got
me thinkin about lemunade(sic) and meteorites....so I went to the store to get
some lemuns (Don't they look like meteorites????)..anyways, they were too
expensive (my generous, great giveaways are killing me), so I bought some Country
Time lemunade....have you ever read the ingredients?? It is made with
artificalial lemun flavor...but I have Lemun Pledge furniture wax and it is made with
REAL LEMUNS!!!!!!! SO, I put 2 and 3 together and made 6 by putting a little
Pledge in my Country Time....went down real smooth, VERY LEMUNYY, but gave me
wicked gas...must be the wax........So list, do you think there is a
conspiracy by the lemun people????? I alreday did a GOOGLE search, so PLEASE HELP
ME!!!!! ANY HELP WITH THIS IS APPRECIATED (I can hardly get myself dressed in the
morning)....BIG STEVE, THE METEOIRTE DOCTOR OF PROCTOLOGY>>>>
By from sunny and hot Elgin

Terry