AW: [meteorite-list] OT: Problems with the Met.Bulls

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 19:09:57 2005

Hi Martin, David, and All,

Even if it doesn't open in IE, or Mozilla Firefox, that doesn't mean that
you can't download it to your harddrive. Just tried it, and it works fine
(right click on the link, and chose "download file to..." or a similar
option). Once downloaded to your harddrive it should open without any
further problems in Acrobat 6.

Best,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Hi all,

I guess I'm not alone. The new MetBull doesn't open for me either,
although it did the first day it was presented and luckily I copied it
to my harddrive. All other pdf files work fine so it's not my acrobat
reader (I've even reinstalled that to no avail) The older MetBull #85
pdf file opens fine, but not any that are more recent than that.
Hopefully they release #89 in original or html format as well, but there
doesn't seem to be much consistency to their formats in years past. At
least I'll get a hard copy this summer.

Let us know if the answer is forthcoming.

David