[meteorite-list] OT: Problems with the Met.Bulls

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 20:08:01 2005

Hi,

    Remember, Netscape was only Netscape until AOL bought them. All
Netscape versions higher than 4.79 are only Netscape struggling valiantly
but futilely to get the weakest browser code on the planet, namely AOL's,
to work at all.
    As for Firefox, it too is Netscape, despite chic computer geek gossip
about independent developers. It was commissioned and paid for by Netscape
against the day when they have to admit that they can't get AOL to work, I
mean, have to admit they STILL can't get AOL to work.
    Free, bright and new, Firefox is a way to have millions of people test
your shaky and uncertain code without having to actually put your real name
on it and suffer any possible consequences for it.
    Abode Acrobat ALWAYS tells me, I mean, asks me, if I want to check for
upgrades, every time it runs while I'm on line. I always do. There rarely
are any, but I always accept them. It ALWAYS works under Explorer.
    After a certain point in market density is reached, there is no point
in using anything other than the market dominant software, a fact MicroSoft
is very familiar and happy with.
    I hear Bill is feeling sad and grumpy about how well Google works, so
get ready to switch over to MediocreSearch someday.

Sterling K. Webb